FedC/WizC port updated
Posted by Marcel van Lieshout
on June 10, 2005
The first update to the FreeRTOS port for the fedC and wizC compilers is available for download on the FreeRTOS website ( http://www.freertos.org ). Because the update is not included yet in the main FreeRTOS download, a temporary link to the new zipfile is included on the port-specific webpage ( http://www.freertos.org/portwizc.html ).
Changes in this update:
- Interrupts were enabled before the scheduler started, fixed
- ISRcode is pulled inline into Interrupt() to improve performance
- When a single interrupt handles several interruptsources, only a single call to vTaskSwitchContext() is now made
- The allowed tickrates for the systemtick are increased (the tick can now be as low as 20Hz on a 40MHz MPU)
- Several files were changed from a .h extension to .c extension to allow stepping through code using F7
- The installation instructions are changed (improved, I hope)
Many thanks to Neil Breeden for being such a patient guinea pig :-)
Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Richard Barry. Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Real Time Engineers Ltd.
Any and all data, files, source code, html content and documentation included in the FreeRTOSTM distribution or available on this site are the exclusive property of Real Time Engineers Ltd..
See the files license.txt (included in the distribution) and this copyright notice for more information. FreeRTOSTM and FreeRTOS.orgTM are trade marks of Real Time Engineers Ltd.