I plan to tag it and release the .zip file this evening or tomorrow. Change history as: + Added AVR32 UC3B demo application. + Updated AVR32 UC3A port and demo applications. + Added IAR lwIP demo for AVR32 UC3A. + Updated listGET_OWNER_OF_NEXT_ENTRY() to assist compiler optimisation (thanks B.R. for making the suggestion). + Added xTaskGetSchedulerState() API function. + BUG FIX: Corrected behaviour when tasks that are blocked indefinitely have their block time adjusted (within xQueueSend() and xQueueReceive()), and are the subject of a call the vTaskResume() when they are not actually in the Suspended state (thanks Dan Searles for reporting the issues). Regards.
Richard, I’ll give this a try today and let you know of any issues I find. Thanks for the hard work! John W.
Richard, Just to let you know – I tried all of the updated ‘core’ files and got an ‘LED’ demo. running OK on a ‘FG4618. Note – this is not in 430X mode, unfortunately. Looks like the issue there is boiling down to differences in RETI, RETA, and RET. Someday I’ll have to discuss your build/debug farm since it seems you turn this stuff around rather quickly. Thanks, John
This is now tagged in SVN, and a .zip file released. Regards.
Copyright (C) Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.