- FreeHeap = 0, StackHighWaterMark = 0, xTaskGetTickCount = 0
- xQueue = xQueueCreate( mainQUEUE_LENGTH, sizeof( unsigned long ) );
- FreeHeap = 76696, StackHighWaterMark = 0, xTaskGetTickCount = 0
- xReturned = xTaskCreate( prvQueueReceiveTask, “Rx”, configMINIMALSTACKSIZE, NULL, mainQUEUERECEIVETASK_PRIORITY, NULL );
- prvQueueReceiveTask created.
- FreeHeap = 74536, StackHighWaterMark = 501, xTaskGetTickCount = 0
- xReturned = xTaskCreate( prvQueueSendTask, “TX”, configMINIMALSTACKSIZE, NULL, mainQUEUESENDTASK_PRIORITY, NULL );
- prvQueueSendTask created.
Hi All, Configuration I am using as below : define configMINIMALSTACKSIZE ((uint16t)512) define configTOTALHEAPSIZE ((sizet)(75 * 1024)) define configLARGESTACKSIZE ((uint16_t)3072) Heap memory = 75KB 3 threads created, thread 1 with 512 stack, thread 2 with 512 stack and thread 3 with 3KB Following is function call sequence and respective memory allocation debug message :-
As is documented in the API documentation, in the source code, and in the book, the stack size parameter to xTaskCreate() is specified in words. The numbers you have provided would indicate that you are using a 32-bit processor. Each item on the stack is 32-bits, so when you specify a stack size of 512 words 2K bytes get allocated. When you specify a stack of 3K words, 12K bytes get allocated.
Thank you for information.
Copyright (C) Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.