Attempting to get FreeRTOS 9 running on RH850D1L2. Searched internet for solutions. Found and attempted this:
Original in Chinese but Google Translate rendered it mosly understandable.
Current situation is that System Timer interrupts are not transpiring. Confirmed all of the following:
1) System Timer OSTM0 is running (counting), and generating output when count expires.
2) Interrupt vector table set up properly, and ICU programmed correctly (to best of my understanding).
3) Interrupt request recognized by ICU.
4) ISR not invoked (no break @ bp).
5) HVTRAP reached from vTaskDelayUntil() via portYIELDWITHINAPI macro.
6) 5) above occurs because xTaskResumeAll() returns pdFalse (because of no timer ticks???).
7) All three demo apps queued and first invoked, but no task switches (ditto).
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Do the older V850 ports, either in the main FreeRTOS download, or this
provide any insights?
Copyright (C) Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.